Cost of living in Brussels, Belgium vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 15%|
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.499 CAD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 542 prices entered by 91 different people.
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 20% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥250,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨34 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Pisa costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $55 (about 3 hours ago)