Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 212 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.609 CAD / BBD
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 15% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,712 (7,732 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,100 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nice costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mendoza costs ARS $23 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Los Cabos costs Mex$ 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)