Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 208 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.619 CAD / BBD
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 17% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,013 (8,095 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,300 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Osmaniye costs 2,000TL (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Frankfurt am Main costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,118 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsingborg costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)