Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 34%|
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.507 CAD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 385 prices entered by 57 different people.
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 19% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,300 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$3,481 (€2,310) in Bratislava.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,422 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tepic costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (about 3 hours ago)