Cost of living in Brasov, Romania vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 234 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.30471 CAD / RON
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 45% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,900 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$2,140 (7,022 lei) in Brasov.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (39 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Andorra la Vella costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 250TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Paris costs €2.23 (about 3 hours ago)