Cost of living in Bordeaux, France vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 248 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.561 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 10% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,724 (€3,026) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,300 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Tarija costs $b4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 3.00 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Paris costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Riverside, California costs $27 (about 2 hours ago)