Cost of living in Bordeaux, France vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 305 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.499 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 10% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,819 (€3,216) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,400 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huntsville, Alabama costs $813 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sogamoso costs COL$7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)