Cost of living in Bonn, Germany vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 286 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.491 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 18% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,303 (€3,556) in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,500 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Inverness costs £1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 2 hours ago)