Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.251 CAD / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 275 prices entered by 67 different people.
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is about the same as in Quebec City (Canada)
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Holguín costs 25 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Luís costs R$ 5.00 (about 3 hours ago)