Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.415 CAD / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 502 prices entered by 81 different people.
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 16% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jakarta costs Rp 8,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €59 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $32 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chittagong costs Taka 1,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Karachi costs ₨220 (about 5 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 5 hours ago)