Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 35%|
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00040 CAD / COP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,982 prices entered by 370 different people.
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 32% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Ipoh costs RM20 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Calgary costs C$5.47 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)