Cost of living in Białystok, Poland vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 168 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.33455 CAD / PLN
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 45% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,500 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$2,470 (7,384 zł) in Białystok.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨150 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antioch costs 900TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yerevan costs 1,000Dram (about 3 hours ago)