Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 280 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01677 CAD / INR
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 65% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,900 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$1,370 (₨81,696) in Bhubaneswar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £13 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ushuaia costs ARS $1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 10,000 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $5.28 (about 2 hours ago)