Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria vs Quebec City, Canada
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 184 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00329 CAD / NGN *
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 33% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,100 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$2,754 (838,056 ₦) in Benin City.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Holguín costs 25 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Luís costs R$ 5.00 (about 3 hours ago)