Cost of living in Belém, Brazil vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 329 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.22057 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 51% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,000 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$1,954 (R$ 8,859) in Belém.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $48 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Inverness costs £1,290 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £13 (about 2 hours ago)