Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 137 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00423 CAD / HUF
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 53% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,500 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$2,116 (500,703 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chittagong costs Taka 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Karachi costs ₨220 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Agartala costs ₨104 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 4 hours ago)