Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 137 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.48936 CAD / TND
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 61% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,900 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$1,896 (3,875 Dinar) in Beja.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$87 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 91,790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥45,000 (about 1 hour ago)