Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 25%|
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.19489 CAD / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 742 prices entered by 148 different people.
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 10% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$100 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Calgary costs C$5.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)