Cost of living in Bauru, Brazil vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 322 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.22010 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bauru (Brazil) is 57% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,700 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$1,577 (R$ 7,165) in Bauru.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 20 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 3 hours ago)