Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 50%|
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00034 CAD / COP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 641 prices entered by 85 different people.
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 50% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $48 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Inverness costs £1,290 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £13 (about 2 hours ago)