Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 3%|
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.535 CAD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,740 prices entered by 376 different people.
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 12% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Stamford, Connecticut costs $1,514 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $600 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guatemala City costs Q15 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$1,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,150 (about 2 hours ago)