Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 194 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.984 CAD / BND
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 6% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,100 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$3,859 (B$3,924) in Bandar Seri Begawan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udaipur costs ₨1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bloemfontein costs R 50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in La Serena costs CH$2,188 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 6 hours ago)