Cost of living in Bakersfield, California, United States vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 256 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.251 CAD / USD
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bakersfield, California (United States) is 5% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,405 ($3,522) in Bakersfield, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,200 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Holguín costs 25 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Luís costs R$ 5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr200,000 (about 4 hours ago)