Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 137 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.850 CAD / NZD
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 60% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$7,694 (NZ$9,056) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,800 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 310 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuzhou costs 4.00元 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ponce costs $0.70 (about 2 hours ago)