Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 207 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00319 CAD / KZT
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 54% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,600 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$2,130 (666,703 KZT) in Astana.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lahore costs ₨180 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Denver, Colorado costs $6.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (about 3 hours ago)