Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 176 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.39331 CAD / ILS
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 20% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,660 (14,391 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,700 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lahore costs ₨50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in La Plata costs ARS $120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Reynosa costs Mex$ 432 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 4 hours ago)