Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 142 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.535 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is about the same as in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,665 (€3,040) in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,600 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$130,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs CH$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bogotá costs COL$20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €14 (about 4 hours ago)