Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 172 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.491 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is about the same as in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,200 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$4,182 (€2,804) in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Inverness costs £1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 2 hours ago)