Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 630 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.34635 CAD / PEN
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 53% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,300 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$2,017 (S/. 5,825) in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 750 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €14 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$1,885 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Carúpano costs 100,000,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)