Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 785 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.41074 CAD / PEN
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 46% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,500 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$2,451 (S/. 5,967) in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antioch costs 900TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €115 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yerevan costs 1,000Dram (about 4 hours ago)