Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 180 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00118 CAD / IQD
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 16% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$3,688 (3,131,029 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Moscow costs руб 180 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dinajpur costs Taka 50 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhopal costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)