Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 238 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00086 CAD / IQD
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 40% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$2,622 (3,064,647 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $30 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Goiânia costs R$ 99 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 65 (about 3 hours ago)