Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 194 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.27494 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 47% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,100 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$2,193 (R$ 7,977) in Aracaju.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lahore costs ₨50 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in La Plata costs ARS $120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Reynosa costs Mex$ 432 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 4 hours ago)