Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 137 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00116 CAD / KRW
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 28% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,284 (₩5,434,555) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,900 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨33 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bangalore costs ₨329 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Coimbatore costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sliven costs 2.20 лв (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montpellier costs €7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 3 hours ago)