Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 194 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00112 CAD / KRW
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 27% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,684 (₩4,171,237) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,700 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Aberdeen costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$160,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨375 (about 3 hours ago)