Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 356 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00164 CAD / CLP
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 25% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,500 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$3,367 (CH$2,050,071) in Antofagasta.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 28 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Plata costs ARS $25,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €500 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bhiwandi costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 2 hours ago)