Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 174 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.16294 CAD / GTQ
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 28% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,100 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$2,954 (Q18,127) in Antigua Guatemala.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 110 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siliguri costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 3,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Los Angeles, California costs $19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $3,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Andorra la Vella costs €180 (about 2 hours ago)