Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 145 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.18180 CAD / GTQ
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 23% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,200 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$3,248 (Q17,866) in Antigua Guatemala.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Talcahuano costs CH$1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €23 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,253 (20 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Valparaiso costs CH$3,137 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago de Compostela costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kolkata costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)