Cost of living in Andorra la Vella, Andorra vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 310 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.496 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andorra la Vella (Andorra) is 8% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,625 (€3,090) in Andorra la Vella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,300 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Nottingham costs £550 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siliguri costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 3,500 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Los Angeles, California costs $19 (about 3 hours ago)