Cost of living in Almería, Spain vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 237 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.561 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 14% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$3,766 (€2,412) in Almería.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$20 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 4,800 (8 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Tarija costs $b4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 3.00 CUC (about 1 hour ago)