Cost of living in Alicante, Spain vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 32%|
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.525 CAD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 581 prices entered by 81 different people.
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 11% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €3,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dhaka costs Taka 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £60 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 10 (about 4 hours ago)