Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 136 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.37323 CAD / SAR
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 40% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,436 (﷼ 17,244) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,600 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bhiwandi costs ₨54 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udaipur costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bloemfontein costs R 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in La Serena costs CH$2,188 (about 4 hours ago)