Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 171 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.33534 CAD / SAR
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 28% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,364 (﷼ 15,995) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,200 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Nottingham costs £550 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siliguri costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 3,500 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Los Angeles, California costs $19 (about 3 hours ago)