Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 172 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.34239 CAD / AED
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is about the same as in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,569 (Dirham 13,344) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,400 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 110 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siliguri costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 3,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Los Angeles, California costs $19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $3,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Andorra la Vella costs €180 (about 2 hours ago)