Cost of living in Akure, Nigeria vs Quebec City, Canada
WARNING! Akure has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Akure.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 137 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00387 CAD / NGN *
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akure (Nigeria) is 87% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$7,866 (2,032,401 ₦) in Akure to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,200 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 35,000 сўм (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lucknow costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moscow costs руб 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guwahati costs ₨1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ljubljana costs €0.04 (about 3 hours ago)