Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 139 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.21818 CAD / TRY
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 51% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,200 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$2,056 (9,424TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Bangkok costs 700 ฿ (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 20元 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 5 hours ago)