Cost of living in Adapazarı, Turkey vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 81%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 196 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.15440 CAD / TRY
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is 74% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,900 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$1,005 (6,508TL) in Adapazarı.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,422 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tepic costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (about 3 hours ago)