Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria vs Quebec City, Canada
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 292 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00329 CAD / NGN *
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 33% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,100 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$2,730 (829,057 ₦) in Abuja.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Aberdeen costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$160,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨375 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 185 (about 3 hours ago)