Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 139 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00236 CAD / XOF
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 11% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,309 (2,251,651 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,800 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Geneva costs CHF 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nezahualcóyotl costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 3 hours ago)