Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 277 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00228 CAD / XOF
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 6% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,227 (1,853,668 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,000 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 258 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Montreal costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenyang costs 3,600元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (about 3 hours ago)