Cost of living in Abbotsford, Canada vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 269 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020.
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is 7% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,032 in Abbotsford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,700 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Bellary costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U301,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,850 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Talcahuano costs CH$1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €23 (about 3 hours ago)