Cost of living in Abbotsford, Canada vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 172 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021.
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is 7% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,601 in Abbotsford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,300 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siliguri costs ₨100 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 3,500 lei (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Los Angeles, California costs $19 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $3,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Andorra la Vella costs €180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)