Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 251 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.20264 CAD / DKK
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 30% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,945 (kr24,403) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,800 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $30 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Goiânia costs R$ 99 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 65 (about 3 hours ago)