Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Qom, Iran
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,270 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 10654.369 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Qom? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 9% cheaper than in Qom (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 130,000,000 in Qom you would need to make just about ﷼ 117,706,024 (11,048 zł) in Warsaw.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 7 kr (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Dubai costs Dirham 44 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cebu City costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 350,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Savannah, Georgia costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)