Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada vs Qom, Iran
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,187 prices entered by 445 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 31932.805 IRR / CAD *
Do you live in Qom? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 120% more expensive than in Qom (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 94,236,055 (C$2,951) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,800,000 in Qom.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Caracas costs 60,000 Bs.S. (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Managua costs 22,392 C$ (about 2 hours ago)