Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan vs Qom, Iran
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 1335.607 IRR / TWD *
Do you live in Qom? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 62% more expensive than in Qom (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 67,248,899 (50,351 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,400,000 in Qom.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$100 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Calgary costs C$5.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)