Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Qom, Iran
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 598 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 34.043 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Qom? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 26% more expensive than in Qom (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 170,910,920 (₩5,020,409) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 136,000,000 in Qom.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bilbao costs €0.08 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in St. John's, NL costs C$3.79 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in London, Ontario costs C$5.99 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)