Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Qom, Iran
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 800 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 6114.607 IRR / BOB *
Do you live in Qom? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 19% cheaper than in Qom (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 127,000,000 in Qom you would need to make just about ﷼ 102,371,408 ($b16,742) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨117 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tunis costs 1,500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$80,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamilton costs BD$48,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php700 (about 3 hours ago)