Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia vs Qom, Iran
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 980 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 667.844 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Qom? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 30% more expensive than in Qom (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 56,087,236 (руб 83,983) in Saint Petersburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,000,000 in Qom.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 30 CUC (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stoke-on-Trent costs £5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaborone costs P60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)