Cost of living in Recife, Brazil vs Qom, Iran
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 10277.659 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Qom? We need your help!
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Qom (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 54,260,347 (R$ 5,279) in Recife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,300,000 in Qom.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨200 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩530,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pasto costs COL$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cambridge costs £1.26 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Manizales costs COL$70,000 (about 2 hours ago)